Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Christmas card :)

Hello everybody :)  Today is my first inspirationnal post and I'm very excited to be a part of team :)
First stamp which I chose is: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200187992/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps?ref=shop_home_feat_2
Here is the card I made:





 I coloured it with Promarkers:

  • hair: sandtone,
  • skin: ivory,  dusky pink, oatmeal
  • clothes:lemon, soft lime, tulip yellow, mustard, lime green, pear green, forest green, poppy, burgundy, cardinal red
  • ginger: sandtone, cinnamon, cocoa, cardinal red, pastel blue
I used some papers from polish company.
For the decoration I added handmade flowers :)
Dies used:
  • Cheery Lynn Designs - poinsettia strip
  • Memory Box - holly branch
  • Marianne Design - LR 0327
Thank you everyone for stopping by the blog today :) I hope you feel inspired to get crafty .
Hugs chanya13.

No comments: